Location: Skype call
The Education Cluster has been activated in Nepal on April 26th in response to the devastating earthquake. The global Education Cluster will organize a call on the Nepal education response this Thursday to provide an update on the situation and on support provided by the global Education Cluster. The call will also give an opportunity for global members to provide updates on their own agency’s response in Nepal.
For the agenda, we propose:
- Brief presentation on the situation, impact on education, Nepal education cluster response, and issues (Nepal Education Cluster)
- Global Education Cluster support to Nepal (ECU)
- Partners plans/activities to support education response
- Discussion on global partners/cluster support, what more needs ot be done
The call will take place on Thursday 7 May at 17:00 Nepal time (13:15 Geneva/ 12:15 London/ 07:15 New York).
Our preference is a Skype call. If you will participate, please communicate your Skype ID to Lisa Sabot-Schmid (firstname.lastname@example.org), so we can add you to the call. Thank you.
If you plan to be on the call, could you also please provide the following information to Lisa Sabot-Schmid (email@example.com) by Wednesday 6 May COB:
- Partner: name of the organisation
- Engaged in the Nepal education response: yes or no
- If yes, please provide a short description of the planned engagement (financial resources, technical support, surge capacity, activities, etc.)